Legal Counsel, Banking
- Good work-life balance
- Dynamic working culture
- Attractive renumeration packages
- Comply with the Group Management Responsibility Policy to ensure effective risk management and the implementation of proper controls across the Group Legal team.
- Take personal leadership of material contentious issues or inquiries faced by Group by collaborating with the Regional General Counsel, Dispute Resolution, the Global Head of Legal, Government Investigations and the Head of Shared Investigations Services.
- Support and collaborate with broader Legal function to develop effective strategies for identifying horizon Legal risks across Group.
- Support and provide advice to the local teams involved in delivering Group or Country commitment to any remediation program, considering any impact for group Malaysia.
- Take responsibility for providing legal advice, guidance and support to business units and stakeholders in Malaysia on all legal matters and, where required, across locations.
- Maintain close relationships with stakeholders including the Management Teams and other committees within Malaysia and to proactively provide them with relevant legal advice, guidance and support on relevant legal and regulatory issues.
- Develop thought leadership capability - as demonstrated by visibility within group, the Group, and externally (in the industry) as a senior point of contact for group Legal-related consultation.
How to Apply
Contact Neil Edward at email@example.com quoting ref no. #251089 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)