Lean Black Belt Operational Excellence
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM14000 - RM30000 per month|
Our client, a leading international bank with interests in all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking, is currently hiring a number of senior professionals to help build and manage multiple teams to be responsible for driving Operational Excellence, Migration (Change) Management, Governance and SLA Management in support of a variety of back office functions.
As part of their growth plan and deployment of dynamic, new operational strategies for 2017 and beyond, there is an increasing need to focus on operational excellence and standardisation within the hub. As part of this plan, a new unit focusing on governing, improving and standardising the operations practices was launched in late 2016 and they are now looking for multiple Senior Heads to drive verticals across Governance, Migration Management, Operational Excellence and SLA Management.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Bringing in industry best practices, driving implementation as well as strengthening overall back office operations practice, governance and excellence
- Mentoring and grooming team members, in addition to creating work streams (Reporting, Analytic etc.)
- Collaborating with business stakeholders to constantly enhance operational practices - facilitating and owning improvement goals with tangible outcomes (optimise cost/resource utilisation, meet and exceed operations SLAs and create opportunities to accommodate business growth)
- Supporting strategic projects with Finance, HR, Technology etc.
To qualify, the individual should possess:
- A demonstrable track record of delivering migration excellence/improvement initiatives across multiple operational functions focused on metrics/SLA driven outputs
- High level of competency & experience in administering and delivering against SLAs/metrics
- Effective global stakeholder management skills, including excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- High level of competency and experience in leading and managing a team
- Highly proficient in Microsoft packages
What's in the offer
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
How To Apply
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AS00042105.
For similar role, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918¬T.
License Number: JTK 2710