Lead User experience (UX)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM12500.00 - RM16000.00 per month|
User experience (UX) Lead
- Pioneering Digital Transformation Project
- Multinational working environment
- Prominent brand name
Our client is a prominent Global Financial Institution with market leading growth opportunities in Digital Platform currently seeking User experience (UX) Lead to coach, drive design user experience in solution design (banking experience is a plus) to enhance internal digitalization in line with corporate objectives.
This role Reports to Lead UX design and managing internal teams to establish relevant to the division in User experience. Help build methodology and conduct advanced analytics for related business problems. Generate business insights from analytics.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong people skills and communication skills.
- Good understanding of web service development and align technical solutions with architecture direction
- Lead technical design and implementation with best practices
- Ability to advocate for ideal user experience and communicate importance to team and leadership Business
- Ability to assess and design user experience in solution design and how that links to business outcomes Technical
- Fluent in a broad range of design, prototyping, & animation tools
- Extensive experiences in designing mobile & web apps
- Working experience in financial services, online payments, or e-commerce is a plus
- Min. 8 years' experience in user experience design related roles
- Top-class workplace environment.
- Exceptional career progress
- Great remuneration package as it is Renewable Contract Role.
Contact Arul on (60) 3 2300 7230, email@example.com or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number CT/AS00042374. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. #LI-CT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710