Lead Specialist - Metrics and Reporting
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM8000.00 - RM12000.00 per month|
Global financial services institution seeks for a Lead Specialist - Metrics and Reporting
- Exposure to world class technologies
- Great culture and working environment
- Excellent career growth
Primary function is to provide Regional IT Security Metrics and Management reporting for key security tools and processes. The scope covers all security technology that is current being managed and based on the security policy. This is a niche position as it requires the candidate to have security awareness and is able to support any automation initiatives.
This position is also required to ensure Management reporting is provided on a regular basis. Management reporting consist of the following;
2. Information Risk Incidents
3. Service Level Agreement Reporting
4. Cyber MI Report
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the candidate must possess:
- 2 to 4 years in supporting large organization with focus in IT security.
- Previous working experience with automation is desirable.
- General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information , Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing
- At least 1 year IT Metrics / Reporting experience would be an added point.
- Good Project Management and Coordination skills are preferred.
- ITIL Certification is desirable
How to Apply
Contact Elisa Lian on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting ref no. #222585.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.