Lead, DRA (Data Reporting & Advanced Analytics)
- Treasure diversity, inclusive and innovative workforce
- Acquire strong communication skills to lead cross functional teams
- Attractive salary and remuneration package
A global multinational company constantly ranked among the top of NASDAQ, is famed with their reputation as a leading employer as well. One of the region's top business achiever award, they are currently seeking for a Lead for Data Reporting & Advanced Analytics, where the role will continue to add greater value for the business - globally, regionally and locally.
As a qualified Lead, DRA (Data Reporting & Advanced Analytics), the candidate will be responsible for driving a team of Data Scientists & Analysts to identify areas of opportunities and develop long term data science products, tools and standards.
To qualify, individuals should possess:
- Minimum 6 years of solid experience in Business Intelligence (BI) & Analytics, strong project management skills for BI & Analytics-related projects
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in people management experience
- Capability to lead a team of data scientist and data analysts
- Extremely familiar with multiple BI Software
- Primary experience in SAS, R & Python for data analysis and exploration
- Fast-paced working environment
Kindly contact Charmaine Cheng on 603-2300 7244 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or ideally, do drop an e-mail to Charmaine.email@example.com quoting ref no. #234983. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.