Lead, Data Architect
One of the leading international banks in the world, our client excels in its comprehensive range of financial products and services through consistent, strategic growth performance. In an era of emerging regulations, our client is looking for a Lead, Data Architect who's able to effectively establish data standards across the organization.
The incumbent will be driving data architecture as a whole, while delivering data outlines to inaugurate sound data governance processes. A qualified Lead, Data Architect should possess the following:
- At least 8 years' of experience in related field
- Solid experience on data mining, modeling and data persistence
- Any RDBMS tools (Oracle, MongoDB, etc) and NoSQL
- Experience in Risk & Data Quality Management Requirements, knowing the regulatory world and knowledge of Data Quality needs
- Excellent communication skills to work with internal stakeholders
- Individuals with banking or trade finance will be prioritized
Please contact Charmaine Cheng on 603-2300 7244 or click APPLY NOW, or ideally, drop an e-mail to Charmaine.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #235730. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.