Lead, Data Architect
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM12000.00 - RM20000.00 per month|
- Great career advancement
- Opportunity to work with one of the global leaders in the world
- Attractive salary & remuneration packages
A multinational firm in the FMCG industry, our client is famed with great track records of being 'bullish' in the marketplace. Being client focused and data-centric at its core, our client is searching for a highly skilled, experienced Data Architect - One who is able to own the end-to-end data architecture roadmap across a highly complex organization.
As a Lead, Data Architect, the incumbent is accountable for the complete data architecture within the organization, including defining standards, policies and models of how data should be handled.
To qualify, individuals must possess the following:
- Minimum qualification of 6 years being a senior data architect, ability to lead juniors would be ideal
- Solid experience in big data and analytics
- Extensive experience in large data modeling projects, familiar with tools and solutions, eg. Spark.
- Experience with Hadoop, Spark, Databrick is preferred
- Experience with lean agile frameworks is a plus
Please contact Charmaine Cheng on 603-2300 7244 or click APPLY NOW, or ideally, drop an e-mail to Charmaine.email@example.com quoting ref no. #235725. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.