Lead Android Engineer
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM8000.00 - RM10000.00 per month|
New tech company seeks Lead Android Engineer
- Part of new start up team
- Great culture and working environment
- Excellent career growth
Our client is a new start-up company aspired to become one of the leading e-wallet and mobile payment in Malaysia. They are seeking top talents to join them as Lead Android Engineer as part of their pioneer team.
In your role as Lead Android Engineer, you will:
- Building great experiences in a multitude of Android devices
- Ensuring the mobile applications are secure, scalable and reliable
- Collaborating with a team of engineers, designers and key individuals across the company to provide the most empowering user experience possible.
- Communicating your ideas across teams effectively and quickly problem-solving complications as they develop.
- Share your technical solutions and product ideas the team through design review, pair programming, code review and tech talk.
- Recruit, lead and mentor a team of Android engineers
To succeed in this position, you'll need to have:
- 5+ years with Android native applications (4+ apps on the Play Store)
- Experience in leading a team of 2+ Android engineers for 2+ projects
- Experience in leading Agile software development
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with CI/CD process (Gitlab)
- Deep knowledge of Android/Java best practices
- Strong analytical, debugging, optimization, and security skills
- Strong knowledge of good UI/UX practices
How to Apply
Contact Elisa Lian on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting ref no. #223103.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.