A well-established shared service center is hiring K2 Developer
- Stable business with huge market coverage
- Conducive work environment
- Good remuneration package
What will you do?
Role responsibilities include:
- Involvement in the development of complex, international process for global deployment of K2 Workflow.
- Review business requirements and develop detailed technical requirements for complex workflow automation processes.
- Implement best practices in accordance to legal compliance and quality requirements.
- Strong exposure to development and deployment in K2 5.2 or 5.3
- Able to work with K2 Smartforms, Reports, and Sharepoint
- Experienced with DevOps and agile methodology
- Strong command of English language
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #236623. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710