Junior Project Manager / PMO Analyst
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM96000.00 - RM132000.00 per annum|
Leading banking institution seeks PMO Analyst
- International Exposure
- Global Industry Leader
- Expanding Institution
Our client is a global leader in the financial services industry. You will assist the Project Managers in coordinating critical tasks, which are essential to the successful completion of projects. The role is based in Kuala Lumpur and you will be supporting the institution globally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Resource Management - time sheet tracking, soft and hard booking tracking, and producing reports. Arranging new joiners' induction and logistics arrangements. Maintaining the head count and updating it on periodic basis.
- Vendor Management - including resource tracking, ESDF tracking, invoice tracking and exit formalities.
- Logistics Management - including room booking, organizing meetings, projector equipment and setting key discussion action points for closure.
- Report Management - involving weekly and monthly report generation.
- Project Tracking & Coordination - assisting the project managers to run the PWG, PSC and capturing the minutes of meeting, and following up on the necessary actions. Achieving this using JIRA tools to log / track risks.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, or related.
- 5 - 7 years and above of relevant work experience, with at least 3 years in the banking industry.
- Excellent in using Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- It's essential to have exceptional skills in Documentation, Persuasion and Influencing, Project Coordination and Tracking.
What's On Offer
- Project Management skills growth
- Opportunity coordinate and organize critical projects, and to learn from the best
- Attractive remuneration package
Contact Chris Twyman on (60) 3 2300 7216, Chris.Twyman@ambition.com.my; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number CT/AS00039416. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710