|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM84000.00 - RM120000.00 per annum|
Front End Developer
- Clear Career development
- Part of an a team culture.
Our client, is a well-known multinational with an established base in Kuala Lumpur.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and develop advanced front-end features (offline-first, mobile-first).
- Build web based user interfaces using modern technologies using web 2.0 tools & technologies.
- Interpret the output from creative, artistic and UX teams, who would be responsible for the preparation of mock-up UI's and user stories
- Work with service integration API's and in the definition of service interfaces optimized for use in building web applications
- Optimising the use of software development tooling and processes, including development environments, build, integration and software packaging.
- Understanding & implementing web security, accessibility, internationalization standards, patterns and guidance.
- Work with web server technologies, including Apache, IIS, JBoss, IBM, Oracle.
- Work with an agile development team, using scrum or kanban, coupled with experience working alongside UX developers and API, core system engineers.
- Define UI test strategies, working with test automation technologies and building and running repeatable UI test cases
- Work with various browsers, with mobile form factors and with building UI applications that remain accessible across a wide range of browser technologies using responsive design considerations.
- Take design responsibility for limited functional changes
- Understand the impact of changes on other parts of the system
- Evaluate and integrate various open source technologies
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- ES5, Angular JS
- Frameworks- Backbone, Jquerry
- Styling- SASS, Less
- Build Scripts- Grant, Gulp, Webpack
- Worked on agile methodology
- Done full lifecycle of development
- Effective verbal communication and written skills, good attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate an aptitude for problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to work independently by proposing viable solutions based on a self-study of the existing code base, without being heavily-reliant on others to guide you to a form of solution
- Not afraid to break the status quo by suggesting/implementing positive changes and refactoring to improve code and product quality
What's On Offer
- Opportunity to modern front end library
- Join a well-known company known for developing its talent.
- Potential to gain international exposure.
Contact Tom Watling on (60) 3 2300 7224, Thomas.email@example.com; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HP/AS00040176. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710