Java Team Lead
A global financial analytics firm with a new development hub in Malaysia is actively expanding the team! At this juncture, they are interested to hire Java Team Leads with solid people management experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver high quality and scalable solutions that meet business requirements.
- Manage development team and communicate effectively to ensure service delivery as per project timeline.
- Participate in code reviews and team discussions to promote continuous self-improvement by studying up to date development technologies.
- Ensure proper levels of documentations are maintained to speed up new members' onboarding processes.
- Execute business plan in accordance to business matrix and individual performance objectives as agreed by direct superior.
- Minimum 9 years of experience in working on Microservices architecture, preferably on cloud.
- Solid exposure to Java frameworks (Spring, Kafka, Pulsar) and NoSQL database.
- Good understanding of CI/CD with containerization tools such as Dockers and Kubernates.
- Has managed small to medium sized teams.
- Strong communication skills in English
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #238098. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710