Java Developer (Senior)
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM8000.00 - RM9000.00 per month + Negotiable|
Multinational Company Seeks Senior Java Developer
- Cutting Edge Technologies
- Great Exposure
Our client is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 50 countries providing services in North America, Latin America, UK and Ireland, EMEA and Asia Pacific, and reports its financial performance across those regions
You will be an integral part of talented development team involved in mission-critical applications.
The ideal candidate for this position must have an extensive background as a software developer for Java related technologies. This position is responsible for designing and coding software assignments which could go from new developments, enhancements, maintenance or production support.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyzes, designs, develops, codes and implements programs in one or more programming languages, for a specific assigned software system or systems.
- Identifies and resolves application, database software, and programming problems.
- Designs and defines specifications for systems.
- Defines specifications and develop programs, modifies existing programs, prepares test data, and prepares functional specifications.
- Analyzes program performance during execution while using various programming languages and techniques.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Strong programming knowledge in Java/J2EE with strong focus on backend coding/logic.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience building large Java based applications and good understanding of complex, multi-tier architectures.
- Extensive experience in Spring, Web Services, JMS, JSF, GWT and ETL.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, ORM technologies (Hibernate) and SQL including writing stored procedures.
- Knowledge of working in Unix/Linux environment with the know-how of shell scripting.
- Experience working with Agile methodology
Contact Omesh Mahtani on (60) 3 2300 7220, email@example.com; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HP/AS00039392. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710