|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM6000.00 - RM9000.00 per month|
Global financial institution seeks for Java Developers as part of their team expansion
- Career growth and opportunities
- Great culture and benefits
- Global support
Our client is a leading financial institution with a strong presence across the globe. Being a market leader, they are always striving to attract the best talents, and at this juncture they are seeking for a motivated and highly ambitious individual to join them as Java Developers.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Code development of complex modules as per specifications
- Perform development adhering to all standards and framework
- Contribute to creation of standards & frameworks for the project
- Perform peer code reviews
- Write Unit Test case as per program specification and execute unit tests
- Learn and understand relevant application functional & technical architecture and use the same effectively during development
- Follow documented SDLC life cycle as per quality management standards
- Participate in System Tests and system integration tests
- DB Design for the modules/units assigned.
- Interact with Project team to understand the requirements
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the candidate must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- 3-7 years' work experiences in similar capacity.
- Experience in Core Java, EJB 3.1 / Transaction Management, Junit, SQL / RDBMS skills is compulsory.
- Exposure to Basic Design, Workflow framework, Maven, Any Mocking framework, Any Second level caching experience will be added advantages.
How to Apply
Contact Elisa Lian on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #226579.