If you are an enthusiastic Java Developer, and ready to take that leap to new innovative solutions and cutting-edge technologies, here's your chance to apply for new job opportunties!
- Take ownership of the design and development process while maintaining the core software
- Be involved in the full software development cycle following scrum principles - from grooming requirement to sprint planning to product delivery
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, troubleshoot development and production problems.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Minimum 5 years and above of related experience is required.
- Strong Object-Oriented design and programming skills.
- Good understanding of data structures and design patterns.
- Good problem solving skill.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity, able to work independently and within a team.
- You like to be involved in all aspects of the development process.
- Solid understanding and experience on the following:
- Core Java
- Spring framework
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
- 5 - 10 years of professional experience in Java Development.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
- Familiar with SOAP, REST Web Services, MVC framework - Hibernate, Struts, Spring, Docker, Jenkins, GitLab, Gradle, OAuth2.0, JWE.
- Proficiency in Java, Git and SQL.
- Familiar with MVC design patterns or willing to learn.
How to Apply
Contact Elisa Lian on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.