Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees. They are currently looking for a General Ledger Analyst (Japanese Speaker).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure that the month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing reporting deadlines are completed according to the service level agreements.
- Quarterly balance sheet and P & L Fluctuation Analysis to be presented to the stakeholders and management within the shared services centre.
- Monthly expense variance analysis on a month-to-month basis and a quarter-to-quarter basis as and when necessary.
- Post journal entries pertaining to accruals, prepayments, inter-company transactions and reconciliations including foreign currency accounting.
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies.
- Manage Fixed Assets processes including additions, disposals, depreciation, and other related processes within the Fixed Asset cycle.
- Responsible for balance sheet accounts reconciliations during the month end.
- Liaise with management in various departments, including engineering, sales operations, IT and legal.
Education, Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Possess at least a Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent. Professional qualifications such as an ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/MICPA are an added advantage.
- Required language (read & write) : Japanese & English. Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) of a minimum of N2 is required.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. 1-2 years of working experience in the accounting field would be an added advantage.
- Experience in using SAP would be an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to details.
- Willing to work extra long hours during the month end closing period.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710