ITIL Change Manager - Regional Lead
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM120000.00 - RM250000.00 per annum|
Regional Change Manager - ITIL
- Global Setting
- Transformational program within IT service management
- Change management focused
Our client is one of the biggest names in Banking and Financial industry. As the organization focuses on transforming and centralizing its service management operations, a Regional Change Manager role emerged to lead provide leadership and direction to Change Management team.
Reporting to the Head of IT Service Management Operations, you will strengthen the quality of risk assessment of change impact and drive improvement in the quality of technical reviews. You will also engage with local stakeholders to ensure effective change planning and delivery ownership.
You will also manage the day to day operation of the team, ensuring that critical weekend changes are effectively monitored and controlled. You will also support in building and develop the Service Management capability within KL to ensure long-term stability of the service.
You will also drive the performance of the team to achieved defined performance targets and KPIs to ensure that there is a reduction in the volume of incidents triggered by change. Lastly, you will optimize the Change Management service to deliver quality outcomes that lead to high levels of customer satisfaction.
To qualify, individuals must possess the following:
- 8+ years experience IT Service Management with emphasis on Change Management
- Experience in a dynamic and complex operational environment with strong diagnosis and problem-solving skills
- Track record of driving improved operational performance through the application of standards and process specifically in relation to Change Management
- Demonstrate effective stakeholder engagement across a globally distributed organization and hierarchy across differing time zones and geographical boundaries
- Experience of driving compliance and application of standards across a diverse, multi-sourced supplier landscape
- Proven commitment to IT Service Management best practices, especially Change Management
- Able to communicate effectively in English language (both verbal & written)
- Intermediate qualification in ITIL V3
- Experience/ qualifications in ISO2000, COBIT, Six Sigma and Lean Management
Contact Audrey Lean on (60) 3 2300 7200 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AS00026678 or similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710. *LI-IT
Regrettably, only short listed candidates will be notified.