IT System Engineer - Workplace Services
Leading manufacturing company seeks IT System Engineer - Workplace Services
- Strategic role
- Operate at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client is a global leader in developing innovative and leading-edge technology solutions for its international construction professionals. It consists more than 10,000 employees across Malaysia, Europe and US. Its team in KL is not an extended workbench location but a fully recognized competence center that covers all the relevant areas of the business IT.
In summary, reporting to the Head of Services, you will be required to manage client devices from both hardware and software approach. You will need to establish best practices for end users and business partners. In this role, you will be responsible to introduce changes, technical innovations and focus on automation in device engineering. Lastly, you will be committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and to create quality products.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's/ master's degree in IT, Computer Science or Engineering (CGPA: 3.0 and above)
- More than 2 years of technical experience in IT workplace
- Strong knowledge of SCCM 2012 (R2)
- In-depth involvement with Modern Device Management/ Intune/ Autopilot
- Adequate knowledge with OS deployment and packing
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710