A prominent financial services provider seeks an IT Strategist
- Part of a greenfield environment
- Operates at a global capacity
- Competitive remuneration package
Our client is one of the leading financial institution driving extremely ambitious plans for continuous growth. Currently, there is a need for an IT Strategist to strengthen its technology arm whilst driving its digital transformation initiatives.
In summary, reporting to the C-suite, you will be driving the development of the IT vision for the organization in align with its objectives. You will be providing overall direction to the various IT functions towards the effective achievement of functional objectives especially in the areas of compliance, digital banking, and cybersecurity. Lastly, you will need to ensure compliance with Bank-wide policies, and adherence to relevant regulatory requirements, policies, and standards.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelor's degree holder in Computer Science
- Around 15 years of total experience in IT including around 7 years performing a strategic role
- Good background working in a financial institution
- Excellent leadership skills - have managed at least a team of 50 people or more
- Good experience in stakeholder management
Contact Agii Peariasamy on (60) 3 2300 7205 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP 227520. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my or do drop Agii a call directly.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710