IT Security Specialist
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Our client is one of the largest Asian based digital line and one of the fastest growing in Asia. They are known as the new age enterprise with an outstanding team of young talents with dynamic product portfolios.
In summary, you will be required to identify attack route. In this role, you will be also conducting pentest on mobile and web applications. You will also be required to be alert and update all new trends in hacking and ensure that the organisation's applications are protected. Lastly, you will need to be collaborate with testing security of applications upon release.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- At least 2 years' experience in web application security testing and intrusion detection
- Professional certifications such as OSCP, CISSP, Security+ will be an added advantange
- Possesses good understanding on attacks like injection and Endpoint security testing
- Experience and knowledge in API testing in security perspective
- Good proficiency in Mandarin language
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710