IT Security Engineer - Digital Workplace
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM120000.00 - RM156000.00 per annum|
Leading manufacturing company seeks IT Security Engineer - Digital Workplace
- Strategic role
- Operate at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client is a global leader in developing innovative and leading-edge technology solutions for its international construction professionals. It consists more than 10,000 employees across Malaysia, Europe and US. Its team in KL is not an extended workbench location but a fully recognized competence center that covers all the relevant areas of the business IT.
In summary, reporting to the head of the business, you will act as a key liaison between Digital Workplace service / technical owners and IT Security. You will be advising and leading the implementation of all security-themed projects in the Digital Workplace area collaborating with cross-functional teams.Furthermore, you will be actively researching and maintaining knowledge of emerging threats, risks and technologies and possible impacts to Digital Workplace services. Lastly, you will be developing and conducting training programs to raise security awareness of internal teams and also the user base.
To qualify, an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's degree holder within the related IT fields - CGPA must be more than 3.0
- At least 3 years' working experience in information security disciplines
- Good experience in designing enterprise security across IT infrastructure, Network and Digital Workplace domains
- Good experience in handling / mitigating/responding to security incidents as and when they occur
- Excellent communication skills
Contact Agii Peariasamy on (60) 3 23007205 or or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP 218896. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710