IT Security Architect
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Our client is a global leader in developing innovative and leading-edge technology solutions for its international construction professionals. It consists more than 10,000 employees across Malaysia, Europe and US. Its team in KL is not an extended workbench location but a fully recognized competence center that covers all the relevant areas of the business IT.
In summary, you are required to be in charge of security architecture and design. In this role, you will be supporting either cloud solution, IT application or infrastructure and all cybersecurity aspects are identified and understood to enhance risk mitigation. This role requires you to demonstrate the ability to work both independently and in a global team setting. Lastly, you will be in charge of updating the stakeholders on the cyber defense situation within your area of responsibility.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's/ master's degree in IT, Computer Science or Engineering (CGPA: 3.0 and above)
- More than 6 years of experience in cybersecurity and IT architecture
- Sound technical knowledge in either IT applications, cloud solutions, infrastructure or digital workspace
- Experienced in running larger IT projects
- Certified in CISSP, CISA, or other IT security related areas
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710