IT Risk Assessment & Governance Control Manager
Our client is a global leader in providing a comprehensive range of financial products and services to individuals and corporates. It consists of more than 10,000 employees across the globe. The hub in KL employs more than 7,000 employees for its Malaysian operations.
In summary, you will be required to manage risk framework on cybersecurity or IT controls. In this role, you will have to manage, prepare or chair risk governance forums. You are also in charge of designing and maintaining internal processes for cybersecurity and automation. You will be responsible to provide strong chanllege to management to achieving risk reduction. Last but not least, this role also requires you to support internal audit, external audit requirements.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- Open for local Malaysians ONLY
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Cybersecurity
- More than 5 years' experience in compliance, risk and governance
- Adequate experience in RCSA and RMIT
- Possesses strong knowledge and experience in driving KRI/KCI reporting and data analysis
- CRISC or CISA certified
- Good communication skills in English (spoken and written)
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710