IT Risk & Security Specialist
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Our client is a global leader in developing innovative and leading-edge technology solutions for its international construction professionals. It consists more than 10,000 employees across Malaysia, Europe and US. Its team in KL is not an extended workbench location but a fully recognized competence center that covers all the relevant areas of the business IT.
In summary, reporting to the Global Leader, you will be required to plan and coordinate cybersecurity projects. You will also be expected to consult and provide input for IT risk & security across the company. In this role, you will also be a part of the global team experts and contribute to the transformation plans. Lastly, you will also be committed to collaborative support for all cybersecurity related projects regionally.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's/ master's degree in IT, Computer Science or Engineering (CGPA: 3.0 and above)
- More than 3 years of technical experience in cybersecurity
- Adequate knowledge in IT risk management, risk frameworks and risk-based approaches
- In-depth involvement in cutting-edge technologies
- Exceptional ability to grow in technical expert
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710