IT Risk and Security Manager
- Strategic role
- Operate at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client is a global leader in developing innovative and leading-edge technology solutions for its international construction professionals. It consists more than 10,000 employees across Malaysia, Europe and US. Its team in KL is not an extended workbench location but a fully recognized competence center that covers all the relevant areas of the business IT.
In summary, you are required to assess threats and risk mitigations. In this role, you will also be managing IT risk & security governance. Apart from that, you will also be providing guidance and advise on all IT risk and security matters across the company. Your role requires you to demonstrate the ability to work both independently and in a global team setting. Lastly, you will be ensuring the company's IT risk posture is in line with the defined risk appetite.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's/ master's degree in IT, Computer Science or Engineering (CGPA: 3.0 and above)
- Specialist knowledge in SAP, Microsoft, Linux and Network
- Strong knowledge in Information Security, IT Risk or IT Governance
- In-depth experience in information security management systems
- Certified in CISSP, CISA, S+, ISO 2700X or Prince2
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710