IT Portfolio Analyst
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM11000 - RM12000 per month|
UK listed, a constituent of FTSE100, seeks for IT Portfolio Analyst
- Innovative technologies
- Great culture and dynamic working environment
- Excellent regional growth opportunities
Our client is one of the largest consumer brand, and in support of their digital transformation they are seeking experienced tech enthusiast to be part of their digital growth.
The IT Portfolio Analyst will play a business partnering role and work across with different functions to analyse various data sets, the initiatives and investments currently being undergone across the business. He/she needs to look objectively to ensure the development, on-going management and prioritisation of the current portfolios (projects) are of the best interest to the organisation, in areas of corporate goals, objectives and business value. Other job responsibilities include, but not restricted to:
- Ensures that programme/project leads and/or service owners adhere to the agreed portfolio management approach and timetable and that they provide the appropriate information to agreed targets of timelines.
- Takes responsibility for the provision of portfolio, programme and project support. Advises on the available standards, procedures, methods, tools and techniques.
- Evaluates project and/or programme performance and recommends changes where necessary.
- Carries out risk assessment within a defined functional or technical area of business.
- Uses consistent processes for identifying potential risk events, quantifying and documenting the probability of occurrence and the impact on the business.
- Refers to domain experts for guidance on specialised areas of risk, such as architecture and environment.
- Takes responsibility for understanding the business requirements at portfolio level, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution.
- Promotes and ensures use of appropriate techniques, methodologies and tools.
To qualify, the incumbent should have:
- Degree holder, with min 6 years work experience in project management/PMO/planning/portfolio management experience.
- Experience with various Project & Portfolio Management tools and solution development methodologies (Prince 2, Waterfall, Agile, DevOps, etc).
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with strong business stakeholders.
- Deep planning experience.
How to Apply
Contact Elisa Lian on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #242226.