IT Business Engagement Consultant
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||Up to RM13000.00 per month|
A well-renowned financial institution seeks for IT Business Engagement Consultant
- Rewarding career growth
- Engaging and energetic work culture
- Convenient location in the heart of Kuala Lumpur
Our client is an industry player in the financial service sector with strong presence in South East Asia. At this juncture, they are keen to hire an IT Business Engagement Consultant to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The IT Business Engagement Consultant is responsible in supporting the company's IT business processes by implementing appropriate business solutions for smoother operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform end to end analysis in gathering business requirements using agile or/and waterfall approach.
- Prepare designs for applications and process flows aligned with business needs.
- Conduct system business reviews and quality assurance in a timely manner.
- Ensure all system processes are adhered to SDLC guidelines and security policies.
- Manage stakeholders by proposing relevant solutions for problem resolution.
- Prepare Functional Specification Document (FSD) with agreements from stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- More than 6 years of experience in business process management with good understand of general IT architecture and technologies.
- Subject matter expert of at least one technology domain.
- Exposure to agile setup will be an added advantage.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #228344. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710