|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Our client is a well-known leader in providing a comprehensive range of financial services solution products and services to individuals and corporates. To date, our client has won numerous awards and recognition for their work and products.
In summary, you will be required to plan and execute audits and other ad-hoc assignments. In this role, you will also be ensuring that audit operating standards and procedures are followed through and meets the requirements needed. You will be responsible to develop RCM, APCM and other necessary documents for audit. Lastly, you will also be supporting in reporting findings, risks and recommendations for auditee's response.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelor's/ Masters' degree in Computer Science/ IT
- More than 3 years' experience in auditing for financial services industry
- Adequate knowledge in risk and controls
- Good understanding of auditing standards and guidelines
- Possess professional qualifications like CISA or CISM
- Good communication skills in English
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710