IT Audit Manager
- Operates at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
- Forefront in their field and committed to the development of their employees
Our client is one of the world's largest commercial financial institution. It consists of a diversified business structure, strong innovation capabilities and market competitiveness.
In summary, you will be reporting to the Director of Internal Audit. You are responsible to conduct technology audit. You are required to be the subject matter expert when it comes to the latest development of technology risk management updates. You will also be providing industry's best practices for the organisation. Lastly, you will also be in charge of preparing audit assignments in accordance to the standards.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelor's/ Masters' degree
- More than 3 years' of experience in IT Audit
- Adequate experience in IT Security
- Experienced in internal audit functions
- Good knowledge on RMIT Framework
- Good written and communication skills in English and Mandarin
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710