IT Audit Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Leading hospitality firm seeks an IT Audit Manager
- Operates at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
- Long-term prospect
Our client is one of the biggest Asian based hospitality line and one of the fastest-growing in the world. With a presence of more than 20 years in the industry, this company owns distinct brands and represented in more than 20 locations worldwide with great employee benefits.
In summary, you will be required to take charge and independently conduct all aspects of audits including audit planning, execution and reporting. You will be executing timely follow-up on the implementation of management action plans for audit discoveries. In this role, you will also be conducting ad hoc audit projects, as assigned by supervisors. This role also requires you to all relevant audit papers and outputs are reviewed, approved and filed accordingly. Last but not least, you are required to contribute input on operational and technological risk issues and continuously updated with latest IT/IS developments.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- More than 9 years of experience in internal and external IT audit environment with relevant professional certifications (CISA) is preferred
- Sound technical experience in Microsoft SQL Server, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Active Directory with general IT controls experience is highly required
- Well experienced in security monitoring, network assessments, identity management and change management utilities.
- Good proficiency in Mandarin language
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710