IS Commercial Systems Manager
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM18000.00 - RM22000.00 per month|
Global FMCG company seeks IS Commercial System Manager:
- Operate at a global capacity
- Great culture and working environment
- Excellent competitive remuneration
This role will manage their Information System Commercial System team to deliver innovative digital solutions and services to Sales and Marketing stakeholders. You will need to have good IS experience across Sales Force Automation (SFA), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), digital / social cloud based solutions and services in FMCG environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Understand and promote the Global Commercial Application Portfolio
- Understand Sales & Marketing business needs, rationalize and define IS solutions from the Global IS offering to deliver IS services required by these 2 functions
- Deliver innovative IS services in an optimum way (timely, cost effective, secure, stable, reliable and user-friendly, both from IS and user perspective) to maximize efficiency and speed-to-market in the respective functional areas.
- Plan and manage the delivery of consulting and other services by external and internal service providers in order to ensure delivered service levels meet the business needs.
- Select and manage contractual relationship with any locally sourced vendor.
The Successful Applicant:
To qualify, the candidate must possess:
- Strong experience in Project Management, Vendor Management and Service Management (ITIL Service Manager Certified / or equivalent).
- A certified Scrum Master with experience in Cloud Architecture.
- Good understanding of key IS delivery, business processes and adept at user experience and consumer journey with a strong background in design thinking.
- Familiar with mobile app development.
- Strong stakeholder engagement.
- Able to deal with a lot of ambiguity.
- Have a good degree of creativity, up to date with current technological advancement.
How to Apply
Contact Elisa Lian on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting ref no. #222527.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.