- Competitive Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Opportunity to step into a dynamic and progression global organization
A global Distribution MNC is currently seeking demand & inventory control professionals to join their team as a Inventory Control & Planning Executive.
- Manage optimum inventory levels for all SKUs under their area of responsibility.
- Maintain timely and accurate inventory records in inventory management system (including excel spreadsheet or other forms of records, where applicable.
- Coordinate with supplier and/or inventory/shipping coordinators on timely delivery of all purchase orders.
- Coordinate with suppliers and internal department on all quality-related issue pertaining to SKUs under their responsibility.
- Alert any inventory/shipping-related issues and problems to immediate supervisor and/or customer for immediate attention and follow-up action.
- Assured supply of 100%.
- Ensure inventory accuracy with zero discrepancy.
- Maintain and improve Inventory Level.
- On time submission on weekly/monthly reports.
- Prepare required report to both customer and suppliers
- Any ad-hoc related matter
- Minimum degree in in Supply Chain Management/logistics or related field
- 3 years working experience in demand planning and inventory control with high volume fast paced industries (F&B, Food, FMCG)
- Fluent in English
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Vern Zhiang Leong at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend