Internship – Business Support, Malaysia
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment consultancy with an enviable track record of success. We are a publicly-listed group with offices in Hong Kong Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, London, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. We continue to demonstrate significant growth through a robust organic and acquisitive strategy.
Internship - Business Support, Malaysia
Business Support is a key function of the company, to ensure everything runs smoothly. An internship at Ambition, within Business Support, will provide learning opportunities to experience the essentials of what is needed to run a business. As our intern, you will also be able to gain insight into the world of recruitment business and the driving force behind our success. Our Internship - Business Support programme is a platform, designed to provide:
- an introduction to our company and the work we do;
- an opportunity to experience first-hand how a business is managed internally;
- a practical experience, to complement your education; and
- a valuable insight in the world of recruitment business.
We will make every effort to ensure your learning journey with us is a valuable one. You will sit within Business Support and will be assigned a manager mentor.
To qualify for internship you will need:
- A positive attitude and hands on approach
- Willingness to learn
- To be currently studying in a University
- Students in the following majors are preferred: Human Resources, Accounting and Finance, Business Studies.
What is on Offer?
You will be paid a daily internship allowance. In addition to this, we will also provide the tools and mentorship to make your internship a valuable one. You will get to be part of a world class team, exposure to a collaborative working environment and a chance to see how recruitment business works.
This internship is based in Kuala Lumpur.
If you are interested, please send a cover letter, full curriculum vitae and copies of your university transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org