Internal Control Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC
- Attractive remuneration package
About our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. It's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven finance professional apply to the role of Internal Control Manager
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Ability to oversee risk management and control management to maximize operations' effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance
- Conducts and directs audits and ongoing reviews of organization controls, operating procedures, and compliance with policies and regulations.
- Reviews and appraises the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls and timeliness of documentation generation.
- Assesses the adequacy and extent of programs designed to safeguard organization assets. Compiles and issues reports detailing conclusions and providing recommendations for improvements.
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of experience in relevant field, with prior experience as internal control/risk management
- Great analytical skills, independent, and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English
How to Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710