Internal Control, Assistant Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to RM168000.00 per annum + Other Benefits|
Our client is a European multinational company that provides services in over a 100 countries with a matured finance shared services centre that services that Asia Pacific region. Known for its employee engagement and initiatives run by the company, they are currently looking for Internal Controls Specialist to be part of their regional controls team servicing the APAC region.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for reviewing existing policies and procedures and coming up with new policies and procedures to bridge gaps in the processes, ensuring their implementation and enforcing compliance within the organisation.
- Responsible for the development of the Internal Control Framework within the company.
- Prepare and perform analysis of the reports on the execution of the controls and compliance in accordance with the Internal Control Framework.
- Provide training to the finance shared service and end market on the internal controls and address specific training and development needs to fill control gaps.
- Perform internal reviews, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and liaise with stakeholders to add value to the business.
- Collaborate with the Internal Control & Audit Manager and other relevant stakeholders within the shared service centre and end market.
Education, Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- 5 years relevant experience in finance or auditing, either within a (Big 4) audit firm and/or in an international corporate environment
- Prior experience within Risk & Compliance or Internal Control role, finance experience is preferred
- Analytical, structured, energetic, pragmatic and organised with attention to detail
- Able to build processes and lay foundations with a passion for continuous improvement
- Willing and able to partner with a hands on mentality and a self-starter
- Good project management skills
- Strong communication skills and able to communicate across various levels within the Shared Services Centre and the end market
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710