Internal Auditor-Senior Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking an Internal Auditor to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Your role will require fulfilling the local regulatory requirement to have Internal Audit presence based on-shore lo manage the internal audit activities of the Bank.
- Minimum of 8 years of exposure in Capital Market, Wealth Management and Private Banking, having handled direct responsibility for Auditing from International Bank.
- Develop and/or strengthen professional relations with auditees at every level to facilitate identification of risks and to manage timelines
- Be updated with regulatory requirements within the base location that is relevant to business activities and functions covered by Financing Activities & Functions Audit Team
- Good understanding of WEALTH management, TREASURY SERVICES, PRIVATE BANKING and good English communication skills
- Good English in speaking and writing