Internal Audit Manager, APAC
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM150000.00 - RM200000.00 per annum + Good Career Progression|
Our client is a Fortune 500 MNC with a great career platform for highly motivated individuals who are looking to progress long-term with the company. Many of the senior leadership team are known to have been groomed from within the organization and have been given exposure across several functions throughout their journeys.
They are currently looking for an experienced Internal Audit Manager representing the APAC region, which performs audits and reviews across all entities, and be the focal point in collaborating with lead auditors from other regions in the world.
- Perform financial, operational and compliance audits
- Work with the local business contacts to confirm audit timing and logistics
- Oversee staff in region including development and performance assessments
- Assess financial, accounting, and operational controllership for both risks and opportunities
- Review and improve worldwide compliance with company policies
- Effective resource planning and presenting audit plans to VPs and Directors
- Support critical strategic and operational processes
- Identify and research potential accounting issues
- Make recommendations to improve processes, policies, procedures
- Work with external auditors on annual financial statement audit
- Provide support for investigations relating to financial fraud and policy non-compliance issues
The Ideal Candidate should demonstrate the following attributes:
- MUST be a qualified finance professional or equivalent (ACCA, CPA, CIMA, ICAEW or equivalent).
- Total career experience of 8-10 years. Combination of experience should be a minimum of 3 years of external audit foundation within a Big 4 public accounting firm, and subsequently several years focusing on regional internal audit for an MNC.
- English & Mandarin business proficiency, both verbal and written, with the confidence to express clear opinions and ability to explain financial issues to non-financial management.
- MUST have manufacturing industry internal audit experience and knowledge.
How To Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710