|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM72000.00 - RM96000.00 per annum|
Leading financial institution seeks WebMethods Developer
- International Exposure
- Global Industry Leader
- Fast paced and dynamic work environment
Our client is a global leader in the financial services industry. You will be part of a talented team of integration developers, aiding to develop and enhance the institution's applications, using agile methodologies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes.
- Develop and execute unit test plans.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Hands-on experience with the entire software development life cycle or Agile methodologies (requirements, design, implementation, integration, testing)
- Experienced in SQL (specifically Oracle database)
- Knowledge in Java or C/C++
- Willing to learn and be exposed to integration services products
- Knowledge in Web Services standards and technologies (e.g., XML, SOAP, WSDL, REST, JSON)
- Knowledge in SOA, Broker/messaging, business rules and ESB concepts
- Exposure to middleware products e.g. WebMethods, PEGA
What's On Offer
- Exceptional career prospects
- Opportunity to lead a talented team of Java developers
- Attractive remuneration package
Contact Chris Twyman on (60) 3 2300 7216, Chris.Twyman@ambition.com.my; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number CT/AS00041587. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710