|Salary:||RM2800 - RM3800 per month|
- Challenging projects with great culture
- Overseas travel opportunity
- Good remuneration package with benefits
Our Client is World leader in the construction tool business, located in more than 120 countries, direct selling company, 200,000 customer contacts per day, more than 30 innovations per year.
We are looking for an IT Infrastructure Specialist for our client to strongly contribute and play an important part in the regional IT infrastructure management by providing end-to-end user IT service improvement throughout Asia Pacific from our strategic IT Location Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
What does role involve?
As an IT Infrastructure Specialist, you are responsible for end-user support and incident management processes to ensure operational excellence, engaging in regional and international project rollouts as part of a global IT team and implementing new technology solutions to increase operational efficiencies,
You will support IT initiatives globally and regionally in Asia Pacific by working closely with SMEs of various IT infrastructure areas while ensuring IT security and compliance per company's policy. You will also get the chance to optimize IT processes and services to enhance user experience.
You must possess the following:-
You possess the following:
- Excellent academic results, Bachelor Degree in IT (CGPA > 3.5 or similar grading is a must). Masters is an advantage.
- Broad interest in IT technology, especially Microsoft Windows based systems/networking services/cloud services.
- Good analytical skills and structured approach to problem-solving
- Fluency in English (verbally and written)
- Willingness to travel overseas (Asia Pacific)
- Fresh graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Top-class workplace environment with wonderful organizational culture
- Huge opportunity to grow within the company
- Great remuneration package as it is a Renewable Contract Role
Contact Varsha on (60) 3 2300 7237, email@example.com or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number CT/AS00044186. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. #LI-CT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710