Infrastructure Architect Lead
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
- Attractive remuneration
- Multi-dimensional culture
- Multinational company
Our client is one of a global banking client with operation across 70 countries. It is a universal bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services.
- Strong knowledge of various AWS Resources (primarily EC2, S3, ELB, VPC, Subnets, NAT, RDS, KMS, IAM) and understand how the design is different from onprem and accordingly educate users with Public Cloud First strategy.
- Strong handson experience to promote the idea of Design and Build instead of the traditional approach of just Design as the primary scope for Architect .
- Work with Solution architect to understand various AWS resources requirement for the application .
- Required - experience with at least one of data analytics tools such as Splunk and/or ELK
- Required - experience and expertise in Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment practise, tooling and techniques (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, git; Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible)
To qualify an individual must possess:
- Professional Certification on Cloud, Microservices, Container platform will be an added advantage
- Required - expertise with:
- Automation - Shell scripting, Python, Perl, Ansible
- Operating System - Linux Administration & Troubleshooting
- Messaging - IBM MQ, ActiveMQ, Kafka
- Application Server - IBM WAS, Jboss AS, Tomcat
- Database - Oracle, PostGres, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Container technology - Docker / Podman
- Container Orchestration - RedHat OpenShift / Kubernetes
- Monitoring Tools - ELK, Splunk, Prometheus, Fluentd, Grafana, Metric beat, File Beat
- Collaboration Tools - Confluence, JIRA
- CI/CD - Jenkins, GIT, bitbucket
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Arshanaa at Arshanaa.Lechumi@ambition.com.my quoting reference number AGP 252322. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT