Information Security Senior Manager
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Leading financial company seeks Data Security Senior Manager role
- Operates at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
- Forefront of their field and committed to the development of their people
Our client is a global leader in providing a comprehensive range of financial products and services to individuals and corporates. It consists of more than 10,000 employees across the globe. The hub in KL employs more than 7,000 employees for its Malaysian operations.
In summary, you will be reporting to the head of the department and will be responsible to test, design, implement and monitor Data Security products. You will be required to support Cryptographic services under multiple infrastructure programmes. You will also be automating the cryptographic needs for business requirements. Lastly, you will need to derive new metrics, review and report them periodically.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's degree holder in Computer Science
- Around 10 years' experience in Financial Services Industry and Information Security Technology
- Background in Disk Encryption and Email Encryption (Bitlocker, Symantec & Wave)
- Adequate knowledge of external storage device restriction
- Good understanding on public key infrastructure and cryptography
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710