Information Security Manager
Leading financial services seeks Information Security Manager
- Operate at global capacity
- A dynamic work exposure
- Competitive remuneration package
Our client is one of the largest retail financial solutions companies in the world. Its progressive IT shared services organization provides world-class infrastructure support to its companies around the world. Currently, there is a need for an Information Security Manager to be part of its continuous growth.
In summary, reporting to the head of the department, you will be responsible to test, design, implement and monitor Data Security products. You will be required to support cryptographic services under multiple infrastructure programmes. You will also be automating the cryptographic needs for business requirements. Lastly, you will need to derive new metrics, review and report them periodically.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelor's degree holder in Computer Science
- Around 10 years' experience in Information Security
- Good background in disk Encryption and email Encryption (Bitlocker, Symantec & Wave)
- Good understanding on public key infrastructure and cryptography
- Good communication as well as written skills
Contact Agii Peariasamy on (60) 3 2300 7205 or email@example.com or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP 230729. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my or do drop Agii a call directly.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710