|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our Client is a well-established Electrical and Electronic company who are looking for an Industrial Engineer to monitor and improve the industrial process with engineering and critical thinking skills. This position will be part of the global engineering team and directly report to the Engineering Manager.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Review production schedules, process flow, engineering specification and other details to verity the methods and activities in the manufacturing
- Engage with other engineering department to optimize the manufacturing process which gives the maximum yield of the product produced.
- Perform cost analysis more efficient by developing management control systems. Maximize efficiency with better manufacturing and delivery processes.
- Minimize costs and resolve production problems by enacting new quality control procedures and adjusting to meet the needs of our team.
- Works closely with customers and management to develop standards for design and production
- Design control systems to coordinate the process and production planning to ensure that products meet quality standards.
- Develop process improvement project, continuous improvement by applying lean manufacturing principles
- Act as a lead to monitor and follow up on team daily responsibilities
- Bachelor's Degree in industrial / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
- Minimum 5 years' experience in manufacturing environment
- Experience in Continuous improvement, Lean and Six sigma will be an added advantage
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- An eye for detail and possessing excellent communication skills
- Proficient in computer aided software (eg: AutoCAD, Microsoft Office)
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710