Industrial Engineer Manager
|Location:||Malacca City, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is a Global Manufacturing company - . In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization.
The main objective as a Industrial Engineering Manager is to ensure efficient and high quality processes to generate high customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Understand the Workcell business strategy as it pertains to Industrial & Process Engineering and drive continuous improvement.
- Ensure efficiency of processes and recommends improves in technology as required (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value-added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
- Oversee team to manage their workflow processes and communicate objectives clearly to the team.
- Evaluate equipment to ensure criteria and guidelines are met
- Assist Project and Design Engineers with Design for Manufacturability issues.
- Drive Lean Manufacturing in a consistent and structured manner.
- Provide technical support and adhere to safety and health rules and regulations as required.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Manufacturing Industry and familiar with Industrial Engineering principles and processes.
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization, with focus on executive communication both internally and externally.
- Ability to develop and implement effective operational strategies and policies that support the business strategy.
- Strong team building skills and ability to effectively influence others.
- Demonstrated ability to lead/direct and develop teams.
- Strong compliance orientation within and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, a flexible, collaborative and team-oriented approach to problem solving, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710