Incident and Business Continuity
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a premier global operations centre for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Professional to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Your role needs to be supporting the business recovery strategies and coordinates tactical planning and activities to achieve these.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate should possess 5- 7 years of experience in Incident management.
- Candidate possess 7 years of experience in implementing BCM.
- Candidate should have strong knowledge in corporate securities, protection services and other business segments.
- Possess strong analytical and investigation skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and influencing skills.
What's on Offer
* Employee Recognition.
* MNC Environment
Please contact Thingal on (603) 2300 7228 or email at Thingal.T@ambition.com.my