IFRS 17 Actuary
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
* Strong and top 5 global insurance brand in Singapore
* Attractive remuneration package with flexible working culture
* Promising career progress
Our client is a global insurance firm with strong presence in Asia market. They are doing very well in Singapore and keep growing their business with digital development.
They are looking for a IFRS 17 Actuary (All levels are welcomed) to join the team.
- Review and provide feedback to the regional-wide technical interpretation of the standards from the perspective of LBU
- Review the business requirement according to the technical decisions for requirement of the standards
- Perform financial impact assessment and business planning under IFRS17 basis
- Provide guidance to other teams including Finance and IT in terms of technical interpretation and business requirements
- Perform data availability assessment and document the findings
- Determine the transition approach based on the regional guidance
- Prepare the data including model, model points and assumptions in an auditable manner for transition runs
- Participate in transition tool build for the opening CSM calculations
- Review and provide feedback to the regional deliverables for solution design & build that affect
- Support the development of data and system specifications for IFRS17
- Support IT on source system enhancement based on the detailed data gap analysis
- Provide actuarial support to IT in building the end-to-end ETL tools
What to Expect:
Please kindly send your CV to email@example.com . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1982974