ICT Service Desk Analyst (Mandarin Speaker)
Leading manufacturing company seeks IT Service Desk Analyst (Mandarin Speaker)
- Strategic role
- Operate at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client is a global leader in developing largest portfolio of nutrition systems and ingredients. It consists more than 20,000 employees worldwide. Its team in Johor is providing opportunities to develop careers in a global environment, with training, career development and international opportunities across the globe.
In summary, you will be required to be provide support for incident resolution and requests. You will also be expected to contribute initial assessment, triage, research and resolution of basic incidents and requests. In this role, you will also be continually collecting information through a customer conversation via multiple platform. Lastly, you will also be committed create new support documents for all the incident that has been handled.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelors'/ Diploma Degree holder
- Around 2 years of technical experience in a similar role
- A fast learner and can understand IT Service Desk Team's processes and procedures
- Able to handle experience during period of intense pressure and stress
- Exceptional ability to grow in technical expert
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710