ICT Server Analyst
Leading manufacturing company seeks ICT Analyst
- Strategic role
- Operate at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client is a global leader in developing largest portfolio of nutrition systems and ingredients. It consists more than 20,000 employees worldwide. Its team in Johor is providing opportunities to develop careers in a global environment, with training, career development and international opportunities across the globe.
In summary, reporting to the Regional Manager, you will be required to be responsible for effective provisioning and configuring system and related infrastructure in both Windows and Linux environment. You will also be expected to contribute in technical research and development to continuing innovation within the infrastructure. In this role, you will also be continually improving server security, performance monitoring and alerting of all servers using relevant tools. Lastly, you will also be committed to ensure the ICT standards and policies are maintained and implemented.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's/ master's degree in IT, Business Administration, Computer Science or related field
- More than 3 years of technical experience in a similar role
- Knowledge in Enterprise (global) AD administration, Microsoft SQL Server, Citrix XenDesktop, XenApp, XenServer administration, Office365 tenant administration, Azure Active Directory, NetScaler administration and RedHat
- Additional IT certifications (Comptia Server+, MCSE, MCSA, etc) will be preferred
- Exceptional ability to grow in technical expert
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English
Contact Sandrapriya Murugiah on (60) 3 2300 7207 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP225745. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.