IAM Quality Assurance
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a shared services organization provide outsourcing services for their other entities
- Drive IAM quality assurance across identity governance and administration, access management and privilege access management domains.
- Coordinate testing timelines with project managers and stakeholders.
- Validate test plans produced by system integration partners.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance, including unit testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing, production verification testing and disaster recovery testing.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working on software testing, IAM related experience is preferred.
- Good understanding of industrial practice in IAM is an advantage.
- Hands on experience with scripting test automation.
- Strong knowledge of at least one free open source tool for test automation.
- Strong individual time management skills.
ontact Selvarani on (60) 3 2300 7204 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number ID: 217927. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710