IAM Project Manager
Leading financial services company seeks Project Manager (IAM)
- Strategic role
- Operate at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client was established in Malaysia in 2008, is the largest independent publicly listed group in financial services industry and a market leader in the APAC region. It consists more than 2,000 strong workforces, committed to provide the best-in-class services supporting the group's operations.
In summary, reporting to the IAM team, you will be required to oversee the development of project plans and oversee project deliverables. You will also be expected to be responsible in tracking dependencies, risks and issues. In this role, you will also be working with vendors and partners. Lastly, you will also be managing the business analysis and process optimization related to IAM operations.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's/ master's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- More than 5 years of relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge in at least one IAM product
- Experience in managing app development projects
- Experience in SCRUM & Agile is an added advantage
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710